Monday 6 August 2012

impact

I'm in the middle of the FLOW workshop, the concentration has been imense and the ingenuity for making the tools for the drawing matched that intensity.
Someone drawing just said to me that they had come to the combined writing and drawing workshop that Jackie Wills and I did during Anish Kapoors show a few years ago, she said she came back because "it had been a profound day" for her.
It's very gratifying to get feed back like that when sometimes you ask people to do some challenging things in workshops, I like to combine and collaborate, I think it's time Jackie and I did another.

Photo

Sent from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. It was an amazing day Jane - so much magical accidentalness, and the inkiest of sticks. Thank you!

    I do hope that you and Jackie to a joint workshop - I'd love to attend.

    Michaela

    ReplyDelete